May 26, 2021
MIDLAND ADULT EDUCATION CENTRE – DIRECTOR
On behalf of the Prairie Rose School Division’s Board of Trustees, I am pleased to announce that David Langill has been appointed as Director of Midland Adult Education Centre (MAEC) effective September 2021. This appointment is in accordance with AP #335.
David brings a wealth of administrative leadership experience to his new leadership position at the Midland Adult Education Centre. David’s administrative experiences include:
- Principal – Miami School – 2017 – 2021
- Head of School, International Secondary School – Tokyo, Japan – 2012 – 2017
- Assistant High School Principal – American International School, Kuwait City, Kuwait – 2010 – 2012
- Principal – Notre Dame Collegiate, High River, Alberta – 2002 – 2010
- Principal – St. Joseph Catholic High School, Grand Prairie, Alberta – 1998 – 2002
- Vice Principal – Porter Creek Senior Secondary School, Whitehorse, Yukon – 1985 – 1995
David has a Master of Education in Secondary School Administration from the University of Alaska.
Throughout his career, David has been a contributing leader to both school and divisional initiatives.
David’s commitment to lifelong learning will provide a strong foundation and vision for continuing and expanding the on-line adult education programs through the Midland Adult Learning Centre. The Midland Adult Learning Centre currently serves 290 adult learners from across the province.
Congratulations, David, on your exciting new role at Midland Adult Education Centre.
Mr. Terry M.J. Osiowy