Miami, Roland, Elm Creek, St. François Xavier, or St. Eustache
Prairie Rose School Division is seeking applicants interested and/or willing to be trained for the position of Spare Custodian on a casual basis. Shifts vary in length (2-8 hours) and may occur during the days or evenings during the school year and days in the summer months.
This job will appeal to people who wish to supplement their income with part-time earnings with flexible work hours.
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in public building custodial work is essential.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to deal respectfully with co-workers, students, staff and the public.
- Be physically fit, capable of performing all of the duties related to this position, including (but not limited to) shoveling snow, lifting 40-80 lbs, bending, climbing ladders, etc.
- Must have the ability to use a personal computer for basic business communications (Email, Word, etc.)
Wages: A minimum of $15.42 as per Collective Agreement
For more detailed information, please contact
Facilities Supervisor Claude Plante at 204-745-2003.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.