Prairie Rose School Division invites applications for the following position:
Limited Term Teacher Contract
Hutterian Colony School – Barrickman Colony
1.0 FTE Term Multi-grade Classroom Teacher commencing March 11, 2015 till June 30, 2015 or the earlier return of the teacher on leave. Comp: #99-14-15
Duties include grade 5 – 8 in all subject areas, shared teaching grade 1-8 Art, grade 1-10 Phys Ed and supervision of Senior Years students.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Experience and Abilities
- Demonstrated abilities in:
- Teaching techniques for multi grade classrooms
- Teaching techniques for EAL learners
- Differentiated instructional coaching skills and approaches
- Various assessment techniques and strategies
- Working with parents and students to maximize learning
Barrickman Colony is located 10 km north on PR #424 off Highway #1.
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Bonnie Ammeter at 204-353-2297.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing date: February 10, 2015