A Term Educational Assistant (EA) is required for Hutterian Colony School Administrative Office. Comp: #85-14-15
Working with teachers and divisional resources, the successful candidate will assist in developing lifelong learners in a safe and supportive environment.
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with adults
- Willingness to prepare materials to help children learn.
- Demonstrated ability use a web browser such as Safari or Internet Explorer to find information on the Internet
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, and teaching staff
- Demonstrated ability to maintain files, answer phones, and refer messages
- Ability to take direction and work cooperatively with other adults.
- Ability to maintain daily records of activities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Start Date: ASAP till the return of the incumbent
Hours of Work: 20 hours/week
Wages: $14.47 per hour (as per Collective Agreement, under review)
Closing Date: Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to:
Prairie Rose School Division
45 Main Street S.
Carman, MB. R0G 0J0
Fax: (204) 745-3699 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: November 26, 2014