Prairie Rose School Division invites applications for the following position:
Limited Term Teacher Contract
Hutterian Colony School – James Valley Colony
1.0 FTE Term Multi-grade Classroom Teacher commencing January 5, 2015 till June 30, 2015 or the earlier return of the teacher on leave. Comp: #76-14-15
Duties include multi-grade K -1 in all subject areas except Music and the Arts, and supervision of Senior Years students. 180 minutes per 6 day cycle teaching assignments will be determined based on the strengths of the candidate.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Experience and Abilities
- Demonstrated abilities in:
- Teaching techniques for multi grade classrooms
- Teaching techniques for EAL learners
- Differentiated instructional coaching skills and approaches
- Various assessment techniques and strategies
- Working with parents and students to maximize learning
James Valley Colony is located 8 km south of Elie on PR #248
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Bonnie Ammeter at 204-353-2297.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.