Prairie Rose School Division invites applications for the following position:
General Teacher Contract
École St. Eustache
1.0 FTE Grades 5 and 6 French Immersion Classroom Teacher commencing September 2nd, 2014.
- A valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Experience and Abilities
- Must have experience, proficiency and understanding of Middle Years pedagogy and curriculum.
- Must have French as an additional language methodology skills and knowledge.
- Must be able to communicate fluently (oral and written) in both official languages (French & English).
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Differentiate instruction based on student needs.
- Assess students using a variety of techniques and strategies.
- Communicate student learning effectively with parents.
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Fay Pahl at 204-353-2869.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing date: May 7th, 2014