Limited Term Teacher Contract
Classroom Teacher – Elm Creek School
0.45 FTE Term Classroom Teacher commencing ASAP until May 28, 2021, or the return of the incumbent.
Courses include Grade 6 Social Studies, Science, and Art. Assignment is for afternoons only.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of middle years’ pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement middle years’ outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
- Familiarity with Google Classroom and G Suite.
- Familiarity with Restitution, Collaborative and Proactive Solutions would be considered an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Leslie Howard, Interim Principal at 204-436-2354
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: April 27, 2021
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request.