Limited Term Teacher Contract
Hutterian Colony School – Rosedale Colony
0.5 FTE Term Classroom Teacher commencing ASAP until June 30, 2021, or the return of the incumbent. Rosedale Colony is located 16 KM northeast of Elie Manitoba.
Duties include multi-grade K-8 in all subject areas and supervision of senior years students. Schedule to be determine upon the collaboration of the successful applicant and supervising principal.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of multi-grade pedagogy and curriculum.
- Demonstrated ability in teaching techniques for EAL learners
- Willing to respect and adhere to Hutterian Colony cultural expectations.
- Implement early years’ outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Resource experience is considered an asset.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
- Familiarity with Google G Suite applications is considered an asset
For more detailed information, please contact Jack Phillips, Supervising Principal at 204-250-4769.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: February 11, 2021
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request.