Term Custodian II
The successful candidate will assist in providing a safe and clean environment for staff, students and to the general public.
- Effective ASAP till November 3, 2017 or the return of the incumbent
- 3 hours/day from 3:30 p.m. till 6:30 p.m.
- $15.99/hour. Effective July 1, 2017, rate increases to $16.23/hour as per Collective Agreement.
Experience and Abilities:
- Experience in all aspects of public building custodial work is essential.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to deal respectfully with co-workers, students, staff and the public.
- Be physically capable of performing all of the duties related to this position, including (but not limited to) shoveling snow, lifting 40-80 lbs., bending, climbing ladders, moving furniture, etc.
- Experience performing minor maintenance / repairs (i.e. changing light bulbs, unplug clogged toilets, etc.) is required.
- Must have the ability to use a personal computer for basic business communications (Email, Word, etc.)
For more detailed information, please contact Claude Plante, Facility Maintenance/Capital Project Supervisor at 204-745-2003.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information including salary expectations and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com
Closing Date: June 13, 2017
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request.