Limited Term Teacher Contract
Hutterian Colony School – BonHomme Colony
1.0 FTE Term Multi-grade Teacher commencing June 4, 2017 till June 30, 2017 or the return of the incumbent.
Duties include multi-grade middle years in all subject areas, and supervision of Senior Years students.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of multi-grade pedagogy and curriculum.
- Demonstrated ability in teaching techniques for EAL learners
- Implement early years’ outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
- Restitution training would be an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact JF Godbout, Supervisory Principal at 204-353-2297.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: April 13, 2017
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.