Limited Term Teacher Contract
Classroom Teacher – École St Eustache
0.25 FTE Term Classroom Teacher commencing ASAP to December 18, 2020 or the return of the incumbent.
Duties to include Grade 2 English Language Arts. Assignment is the afternoons on days 1, 3, and 6
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- WEVAS and First Aid considered an asset
Experience and Abilities
- Training and recent successful experience teaching both literacy and numeracy knowledge and skills in a variety of curriculum areas at the applicable grade level.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain a positive classroom learning environment that engages students in active learning experiences.
- Experience in differentiating instruction to create success in learning for each student.
- Experience in integrating appropriate technologies into instructional practices in order to improve learning outcomes for students.
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of applicable grade pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement applicable grade outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with students, staff, and parents.
- Fluency (oral and written) in both official languages (French & English) is considered an asset.
- Familiarity with Google G Suite and SeeSaw applications is considered an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Lindsay Noël, Principal at 204-353-2869.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request.