Prairie Rose School Division invites applications for the following position:
Limited Term Teacher Contract
St. Paul’s Collegiate
1.0 FTE Term Middle and Senior Years Teacher commencing April 6, 2015 till June 30, 2015 or the earlier return of the incumbent.
Courses include Middle Years Home Economics, Senior Years Foods and Family Studies, and Senior Years Psychology (in class and ITV delivery).
- A valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Experience and Abilities:
- Proficiency and understanding of Middle and Senior Years pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement Middle and Senior Years outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Able to work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with Middle and Senior Years students and parents.
For more detailed information, please contact Principal JF Godbout at 204-353-2084.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com.
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: March 24, 2015