Term Custodian 1
École St. Eustache
Term Custodian 1 position is required to support the return to safe school during the COVID Pandemic. The successful candidate will work with school administration and the Facilities and Safety Supervisor to ensure that École St. Eustache is a safe and clean environment for students, staff, and to the general public.
- 2 hours/day
- Monday – Friday; 4:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- $15.97/hour as per Collective Agreement
- Effective ASAP until June 30, 2022
Experience and Abilities:
- Experience in all aspects of public building custodial work including; washrooms, floor care, carpet care, blood born pathogen clean up, and safe use of equipment, is essential.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to deal respectfully with co-workers, students, staff, and the public.
- Be physically capable of performing all of the duties related to this position, including (but not limited to) shoveling snow, lifting 40-80 lbs, bending, climbing ladders, etc.
- Able to properly secure and lock up the building and set the alarm at the end of their shift. Follow the prescribed closing procedure.
- Must have the ability to use a personal computer for basic business communications (Google Suite, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, etc.).
- WHIMS training would be considered as an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Lindsay Noël, Principal, at 204-353-2869.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main St. S., Carman, MB R0G 0J0; fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: November 3, 2021
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request.
All PRSD staff must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or undergo mandatory COVID-19 testing as per provincial Public Health Orders.