St. Paul’s Collegiate/Elie Bus Garage
The successful candidate will assist in providing a safe and clean environment for staff and students.
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in public building custodial work is essential.
- Experience performing minor maintenance / repairs (i.e. door closer adjustment, fire extinguisher inspections, seasonal grounds work, etc.) is required.
- Experience in monitoring heating / ventilation systems is desired. Willingness to learn systems maintenance is required.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to deal respectfully with co-workers, students, staff and the public
- Be physically capable of performing all of the duties related to this position, including (but not limited to) shoveling snow, lifting 40-80 lbs, bending, climbing ladders, etc.
- Must have the ability to use a personal computer for basic business communications (Email, Word, etc.)
- Willingness to train new custodians, as required is essential.
Start Date: November 2, 2015
Hours of Work: 6 hours/day in the afternoon/evening
Wages: $15.07 as per Collective Agreement (under review)
For more detailed information, please contact Principal JF Godbout at 204-353-2084.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: October 13, 2015