Limited Term Teacher Contract
Classroom Teacher – Miami School
0.5 FTE Term Physical Education Teacher commencing February 4, 2019 till June 28, 2019.
Duties include grades 7-12 physical education. Assignment is for the afternoons only.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Education degree with a physical education specialty
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of middle and senior years’ pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement middle and senior years’ outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
- Familiarity with Google G Suite applications is considered an asset
For more detailed information, please contact David Langill, Principal at 204-435-2441.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com
Closing Date: January 23, 2019
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided by request.