Limited Term Teacher Contract
Itinerant Term Teacher
In anticipation of the requirement to support teachers for the re-opening of schools, a pool of itinerant limited term teachers is being established for PRSD to provide teacher support in schools. Successful applicants from this competition will fill 1.0 FTE Limited Term Teacher contracts as required for specific regions of the division commencing September 2, 2020 until January 29, 2021 or longer if required.
The following is a list of schools by region:
- Region A – Carman Collegiate, Carman Elementary, Elm Creek School, Miami School, Roland School
- Region B – École St. Eustache, St. François Xavier School, St. Paul’s Collegiate
- Region C – St. Laurent School
Applicants are asked to identify their preferred schools and/or regions.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of K-12 pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
- Familiarity with SeeSaw and or Google Classroom/G Suite applications is considered an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Joanne Johnston, Human Resources Manager at (204) 745-2003.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request.