Limited Term Teacher Contract
St. François Xavier School
0.25 FTE Early Years Classroom Teacher alternate afternoons commencing September 6, 2016 till June 30, 2017 or the return of the incumbent.
Courses to include Grade 2 Science and Social Studies.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid class 5 Driver’s license
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of early year’s pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement early years outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with early year’s students and parents.
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Betty-Ann Tiltman at 204-864-2868.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: August 29, 2016