St. Paul’s Collegiate & Elie Bus Garage
The successful candidate will work with school administration and the Facilities and Safety Supervisor to ensure that St. Paul’s Collegiate and the Elie Bus Garage are safe and clean environments for students, staff, and to the public.
- 6 hours/day, Monday – Friday
- Hours: 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 at Elie Bus Garage and 3:30 – 9:00 p.m. at St. Paul’s Collegiate, includes a 15-minute rest period.
- Effective ASAP
- $16.47/hour as per Collective Agreement
Experience and Abilities:
- Experience in all aspects of public building custodial work including; washrooms, floor care, carpet care, blood born pathogen clean up, and safe use of equipment, is essential.
- Experience in monitoring the school HVAC system, DDC, and any other electrical/mechanical devices and in maintaining and minor repairs to plumbing systems and school grounds is an asset.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to deal respectfully with co-workers, students, staff and the public
- Be physically capable of performing all of the duties related to this position, including (but not limited to) shoveling snow, lifting 40-80 lbs, bending, climbing ladders, etc.
- Must have the ability to use a personal computer for basic business communications (Email, Word, etc.)
- WHIMS training is an asset
For more detailed information, please contact Jason Green, Principal at 204-353-2084.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main St. S., Carman, MB R0G 0J0; fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com
Closing Date: September 23, 2021
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request.