Anticipatory Bus Driver – Term Positions
In anticipation of additional bus drivers for the re-opening of schools, a pool of qualified candidates is being established for PRSD. Successful applicants will fill term bus driver positions as per the required needs of the PRSD Transportation Department.
These term positions will report to the Transportation Supervisor and will be responsible for the safe transportation of students to and from PRSD schools. The following is a list of schools by region:
- Region A – Carman Collegiate, Carman Elementary, Elm Creek School, Miami School, Roland School
- Region B – École St. Eustache, St. François Xavier School, St. Paul’s Collegiate
- Region C – St. Laurent School
Applicants are asked to identify their preferred schools and/or regions.
- Daily rate will be determined based on route (basic daily rate of $73.46 plus a loaded km allowance)
- Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. and 3:40 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. approximately
- Effective September 8, 2020 to December 18, 2020 or depending on the need of the school division
- Valid class 2 license
- Clear driver’s abstract
- Previous bus driving experience would be considered an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Transportation Supervisor, Trevor Ryan, at 1-204-745-2003.
Applications must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Open until filled
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request.
This document is available in alternate formats by request.