Limited Term Teacher Contract
Adult Education Centre
0.25 FTE Term Teacher commencing September 6, 2016 till June 30, 2017.
Duties to include online delivery of high school credits to adults using Blackboard Learn and Blackboard Collaborate.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Knowledge of grade 12 Math and Science curricula preferred.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Knowledge and recognition of adult learning principals and strong technology skills are an asset
For more detailed information, please contact Administrator Minnie Guilford at 204-750-1027.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: August 2, 2016