Limited Term Teacher Contract
Classroom Teacher – Carman Collegiate
1.0 FTE Term Classroom Teacher commencing ASAP until December 22, 2021, or the return of the incumbent.
Duties include Grade 9 Math and Grade 10 & 11 Essentials
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of senior years pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement senior years’ outcome-based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
- Fluency (oral and written) in both official languages (French and English) is considered an asset.
- Familiarity with Google G Suite applications is considered an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Jeff Latimer, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com
Closing Date: September 9, 2021
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request.