Term Clerical Assistant
Hutterian Colony School Administration Office
Working with teachers, support staff and divisional resources, the successful candidate will provide clerical and administrative support within the Hutterian Colony School Administration Office.
- 10 hours/week
- Salary range: $14.29 to $16.19/hour as per Collective Agreement
- Effective September 3, 2019 till June 30, 2020
- Post-secondary education in office or business administration and at least 3-5 years’ experience in providing administrative support or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changes in daily routine, and to work on multiple tasks with many interruptions, demonstrating excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- Ability to conduct oneself in a manner appropriate to school and demonstrate strict attention to confidentiality of school operations and student information.
- Ability to exercise good judgement, discretion and tact in dealing with staff, students, parents, and the public.
- Proficiency with MS Office (word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and web based programs.
- Basic First Aid would be an asset.
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills
- Prepare, photocopy, and collate documents for internal and external mailing, distribution, and filing
- Other administrative support duties as assigned
For more detailed information, please contact Supervising Principal, Jack Phillips at 204-353-2297
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: June 21, 2019
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request.