1.0 FTE HITV Teacher commencing September 8, 2020 till June 30, 2021 or the return of the incumbent.
Duties include teaching a variety of subjects over the Hutterian Colony School Interactive Television System including ELA 10, ELA 40, Social Studies 10, History 30, Science 10, Biology 30, Digital Pictures 25, Desktop Publishing 35, and other courses as assigned.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of senior years’ pedagogy and curriculum
- Demonstrated ability in teaching techniques for EAL learners
- Willing to respect and adhere to Hutterian Colony cultural expectations.
- Implement senior years’ outcome based assessment and evaluation models
- Effective differentiated instruction skills
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT)
- Excellent organizational and classroom management
- Work collaboratively and independently
- Communicate effectively with students and parents
- Restitution training would be an asset
For more detailed information, please contact Jack Phillips, Supervisory Principal at 204-250-4769.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability. Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0; by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com
Open until filled
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division. Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references. We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged. Accessibility resources will be provided upon request.