Limited Term Teacher Contract
Classroom Teacher – Roland School
0.5 FTE Classroom Teacher (afternoons only) commencing September 5, 2017 till June 29, 2018 or the return of the incumbent.
Duties include grades 3 and 4 subjects in the areas of social studies, science, health, and art.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of early years’ pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement early years’ outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Ability to connect literacy outcomes cross-curricularly an asset.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
For more detailed information, please contact Brandy Chevalier, Principal at 204-343-2023.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com
Closing Date: June 15, 2017
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request.