Limited Term Teacher Contract
0.7 FTE Term Classroom Teacher (Band) commencing September 6, 2016 till June 30, 2017.
Duties to include grade 7-12 band courses, tech courses, and reading support.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Education degree with a music specialty
- Valid class 5 Driver’s license
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of middle and senior year’s pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement middle and senior years outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with middle and senior year’s students and parents.
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Jodi McInnes Rouire at 204-745-2001.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.