Limited Term Teacher Contract
French Immersion Middle and Senior Years Teacher, St. Paul’s Collegiate
1.0 FTE Term Middle and Senior Years Teacher commencing September 8, 2015 till Jan 25, 2016 or the earlier return of the incumbent. Courses to include Middle and Senior Years Basic French, Senior Years Physical Education and Outdoor Education (Habitat Management), and French Immersion Middle Years Social Studies.
- A valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Experience and Abilities
- Communicate fluently (oral and written) in both official languages (French & English).
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of Middle and Senior Years pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement Middle and Senior Years outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- French as an additional language methodology skills and knowledge.
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of Phys Ed curriculum.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with Middle and Senior Years students and parents.
For more detailed information, please contact Principal JF Godbout at 204-353-2084.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: May 14, 2015