Limited Term Teacher Contract
Middle Years Teacher, St. Laurent School
0.5 FTE Term Grades K-6 Numeracy/Literacy Support Teacher commencing September 8, 2015 till June 30, 2016.
- A valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Working as a member of the Resource Team and in collaboration with the classroom teacher, the Numeracy/Literacy Teacher provides the following services:
- Programming support and development
- Classroom support
- Individualized and small group instruction.
Experience and Abilities:
- Current knowledge of effective numeracy/literacy instruction and assessment practices
- Experience providing, creating and implementing individualized programming for At Risk students and special needs students
- Strong planning and communication skills
- A strong background in language development
- Knowledge and practical experience in balanced numeracy/literacy
- Knowledge and implementation of cooperative learning/small group instruction
- Ability to work in classrooms alongside teachers, colleagues and contribute collaboratively as a team member
For more detailed information, please contact David Halldorson, Principal at 204-646-2209.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: May 14, 2015