Limited Term Teacher Contract
Classroom Teacher – St. François Xavier School
1.0 FTE Term Classroom Teacher effective September 5, 2017 and reducing to .50 FTE effective April 28, 2018 (or the return of the incumbent) to June 30, 2018
Duties include all kindergarten subjects.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of early years’ pedagogy and curriculum, including play based learning.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with the full student services team to implement individualized programs.
- Implement early years’ outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
For more detailed information, please contact Betty-Ann Tiltman, Principal at 204-864-2868.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: May 12, 2017
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.