General Teacher Contract
Hutterian Colony School
1.0 FTE Classroom Teacher commencing September 6, 2016.
Duties to include SY’s courses focusing on humanities delivered over the Hutterian Interactive Television (HITV) system and health curriculum for SY Phys. Ed. at various colony locations.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid class 5 Driver’s license
Experience and Abilities
- Demonstrated abilities in:
- Teaching techniques for multi grade classrooms.
- Teaching techniques for EAL learners.
- Differentiated instructional coaching skills and approaches.
- Various assessment techniques and strategies.
- Working with parents and students to maximize learning.
- Demonstrated proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
For more detailed information, please contact Principal JF Godbout at 204-353-2297.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com .
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.