The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support with a wide variety of tasks designated by the Secretary-Treasurer/CFO and must establish and maintain a close working relationship with the designated supervisor(s). The successful applicant will have diverse experience in providing administrative support that includes being knowledgeable in administrative procedures, communication, teamwork, problem solving and business office software. The successful candidate will have the administrative and technical skills needed to meet the demands of a fast-paced office environment and a resilient aptitude for learning.
- 7 hours/day
- Start date of ASAP
- Salary dependent on experience
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- Post-secondary education in office or business administration and at least 2 years’ experience in providing administrative support with a wide variety of tasks to members of management ensuring confidentiality and professionalism, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Adobe products and web based programs with particular aptitude for preparing and formatting correspondence, reports and documents
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to interact positively and work effectively with others
- Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast paced environment
- Hold a valid Class 5 Driver’s License and have access to a vehicle
For more detailed information, please contact Gerard Lesage, Secretary-Treasurer/CFO at 204-745-2003.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com
Open until filled
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request.