Limited Term Teacher Contract
Grade 7 Teacher, Elm Creek School
1.0 FTE Term Grade 7 Classroom Teacher commencing September 8, 2015 till June 30, 2016
- A valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of Middle Years pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement Middle Years outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Bill Yaworsky at 204-436-2354.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: May 14, 2015