0.7 FTE School Psychologist commencing September 8, 2015.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology and be eligible for certification as a School Psychologist issued by Professional Certification Branch of Manitoba Education & Advanced Learning.
Experience and Abilities
- Working with students with exceptionalities
- Conducting formal & informal assessments, analyzing results for diagnosis of learning, behavioural and emotional needs of children, and establishing programming targets
- Producing written reports reflective of assessments, diagnosis, and recommendations to support the student’s strengths and needs
- Working collaboratively and independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective oral & written communication skills with students, staff and parents
For more detailed information, please contact Louise Duncan, Director of Student Services at 204-745-2003.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: May 11, 2015