General Teacher Contract
0.3 FTE Psychologist commencing September 4, 2018
- Master’s Degree in Psychology and be eligible for certification as a School Psychologist issued by Professional Certification Branch of Manitoba Education & Training.
Experience and Abilities
- Working with students with exceptionalities
- Conducting formal & informal assessments, analyzing results for diagnosis of learning, behavioural and emotional needs of children, and establishing programming targets
- Producing written reports reflective of assessments, diagnosis, and recommendations to support the student’s strengths and needs
- Working collaboratively and independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective oral & written communication skills with students, staff and parents
For more detailed information, please contact Louise Duncan, Director of Student Services at 204-745-2003.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com
Closing Date: May 23, 2018
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided by request.