Limited Term Teacher Contract
Classroom Teacher – Roland School & Elm Creek School
0.75 FTE Term Classroom Teacher commencing September 3, 2019 till June 30, 2020.
Assignment is 0.5 FTE at Elm Creek School and 0.25 FTE at Roland School. Duties include Kindergarten to Grade 8 music courses.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Education degree with a music specialty
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of multi-grade pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement early and middle years’ outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Background in the performing arts (drama/dance/choir etc.) considered an asset.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with elementary students and parents.
- Familiarity with Google G Suite applications is considered an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Bill Yaworsky, Elm Creek School Principal at 204-436-2354 and/or Brandy Chevalier, Roland School Principal at 204-343-2023.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request.