General Teacher Contract
Interactive Television/On-Line Academic Options Teacher
1.0 FTE Interactive Television/On-Line Academic Options Teacher commencing September 8, 2020.
The teaching assignment for this position could include courses such as Life/Work Exploration 10S, Accounting 30S and 40S, Canadian Law 40S, Psychology 40S, Physical Geography 30S, World Human Geography 40S, Current Topics in FNMI Studies 40S, from Carman Collegiate (home base school) to students at PRSD’s five community high schools; Carman Collegiate, Elm Creek School, Miami School, St. Laurent School, and St. Paul’s Collegiate (Elie).
Qualifications and teaching experience in grades 10 – 12 English Language Arts would be considered an asset to this position.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Education degree
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of senior years’ pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement senior years’ outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Background in delivery on Interactive Television/On-line learning is an asset
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with elementary students and parents.
- Familiarity with Google G Suite applications is considered an asset.
- Fluency (oral and written) in both official languages (French & English) is considered an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Mr. Terry Osiowy, Superintendent/CEO, at 1-204-745- 2003, or by email – email@example.com
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: May 7, 2020
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request.
This document is available in alternate formats by request.