General Teacher Contract
Physical Education Teacher – École St. Eustache
0.5 FTE French Immersion Physical Education Teacher commencing September 7, 2021.
Duties include K-6 Physical Education.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Education degree with a physical education specialty is desirable
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Fluent in written and oral French as required for teaching at the applicable grade level; (a French fluency and literacy evaluation may be required).
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain a positive classroom learning environment that engages students in active learning experiences.
- Experience in differentiating instruction to create success in learning for each student.
- Experience in integrating appropriate technologies into instructional practices in order to improve learning outcomes for students.
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of applicable grade pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement applicable grade outcome-based assessment and evaluation models.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with students, staff and parents.
- Familiarity with Google G Suite applications is considered an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Lindsay Noël, Principal at 204-353-2869.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: April 29, 2021
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request.