The successful candidate will provide a well-organized, smoothly functioning library environment in which teachers and students can take advantage of available resources.
- High School graduate or eligibility for Library Technician training;
- Library Technician certificate an asset
Experience and Abilities
- Proficiency in software products including Windows 7 and Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in L4U or other library management systems.
- Ability to assist in the selection of materials.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collegially with staff, students and parents.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Start date: September 8, 2015
Hours of work: 2.5 days per week at 6.3 hours per day
Wages: $15.37 per hour (no certification, as per Collective Agreement, under review)
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Deb Russell at 204-745-2623.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Prairie Rose School Division
Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0
Fax # 204-745-3699, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: April 14, 2015