May 26, 2020
Hutterian Colony School System – Acting Vice Principal
On behalf of the PRSD Board of Trustees, I am pleased to announce the appointment of TREVOR BOEHM as the Hutterian Colony School System’s acting vice principal for 2020-2021.
Trevor holds a Bachelor of Education from the University of Winnipeg and a Post Baccalaureate Diploma and Master of Educational Administration from the University of Manitoba.
Trevor has been with PRSD for 18 years delivering high school courses through the Hutterian Interactive Television system.
In addition, Trevor brings the following experiences to this leadership position:
- Founding member of the Manitoba Alliance for Universal Design for Learning; currently serves as Chairperson
- Manitoba Teachers’ Society representative on the Minister of Education’s Teacher Education and Certification Committee, 2012-2016
- Manitoba Teachers’ Society Curriculum and Teaching standing committee, 2011-2015
- International Conference of Hutterite Educators organizing committee, 2013-2014
- Prairie Rose Teachers’ Association executive member, 2001-2011, Vice President, 2010-2011
Trevor brings an understanding of the culture and values of the communities served by the Hutterian Colony School System. Trevor has built positive working relationships with the students, families, and community leaders at each colony.
Prairie Rose School Division