Prairie Rose School Division is seeking applicants interested in working on a casual basis as Spare Custodians at St. Laurent School. They must be available for 8 hour shifts including evenings during the school year and days during the summer and school holidays.
This job will appeal to people who wish to supplement their income with part-time earnings with flexible work hours.
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in public building custodial work is essential.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to deal respectfully with co-workers, students, staff and the public.
- Be physically fit, capable of performing all of the duties related to this position, including (but not limited to) shoveling snow, lifting 40-80 lbs, bending, climbing ladders, etc.
- Must have the ability to use a personal computer for basic business communications (Email, Word, etc.)
Wages: A minimum of $14.11 as per Collective Agreement (under review)
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter, a resume and three work-related references to:
Human Resources, Prairie Rose School Division
45 Main Street S., Carman, MB. R0G 0J0F
Fax: (204)745-3699 Email: email@example.com
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Satisfactory criminal record and abuse registry checks are required of all employees of the Division.
The Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references