General, Term, Substitute
Prairie Rose School Division invites applications for:
French Immersion Teachers
K-12 Teacher in all areas commencing September 8, 2015.
- A valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Candidates with the following experience and abilities will be considered for employment as positions become available.
- Communicate fluently (oral and written) in both official languages (French & English).
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- French as an additional language methodology skills and knowledge.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
For more detailed information, please contact (204) 745-2003
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.