Prairie Rose School Division is dedicated to developing lifelong learners for
responsible global citizenship.
As learners advance through early, middle and senior years in Prairie Rose School Division they will experience a broad education relevant to their individual
needs; enabling them to thrive in an increasingly complex world.
Learners will be emotionally invested, actively engaged, and reflective in their learning.
- Student learning, growth and success are at the core of everything we do.
- Communication that is honest, respectful and demonstrates integrity.
- Creativity and diversity of individuals and communities.
- Provision of a diverse education in a safe, supportive environment that promotes self-discipline, respect, and excellence in learning.
- Development and well-being of the people who work and volunteer in Prairie Rose School Division.