Prairie Rose School Division invites applications for the following position:
General Teacher Contract
École St. Eustache / St. François Xavier School
- FTE K – 6 Music/Classroom Teacher commencing September 8, 2015.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Bachelor of Music degree
Experience and Abilities
- Knowledge/ability to implement student support model.
- Practice in implementing Early Years and Middle Years models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently (oral and written) in both official languages (French & English) is an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact École St. Eustache Principal Fay Pahl at 204-479-6634 or St. François Xavier School Principal Betty-Ann Tiltman at 204-799-6569.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing date: January 23, 2015