Prairie Rose School Division invites applications for the following position:
Limited Term Teacher Contract
Term Grade 2/3 Classroom Teacher commencing ASAP till June 30, 2015 (one day per six day cycle).
Duties include instruction of Grade 2/3 classroom one day per cycle in the areas of ELA, Math and Visual Arts.
- A valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Experience and Abilities
- Must have experience, proficiency and understanding of Early Years pedagogy and Language Arts and Math curriculum.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Differentiate instruction based on student needs
- Assess students using a variety of techniques and strategies
- Communicate student learning effectively with parents
- Experience with guided reading/math techniques, inquiry based learning and backwards planning would be an asset
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Brandy Chevalier at 204-343-2023.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: January 14, 2015