Prairie Rose School Division invites applications for the following position:
Limited Term Teacher Contract
1.0 FTE Term Band / Computer Teacher commencing January 5, 2015 till the return of the incumbent. Comp: #90-14-15
Courses to include: Grade 7-12 Band and Senior Years Computer Courses including Web Design and Digital Photography.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Bachelor of Music degree
Experience and Abilities
- Band / Computer experience at the Middle / Senior Years would be an asset.
- Practice in implementing Middle Years and Senior Years outcome based assessment models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Effective communication skills.
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Jack Phillips at 204-745-2001.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing date: January 2, 2015