An Educational Assistant (EA) is required for Fannystelle, MB. Comp: #80-14-15
Working with divisional resources and clinicians, the successful candidate will provide in home programming for a student with special needs.
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with children.
- Willingness to learn new techniques and strategies for helping children learn.
- Hold a belief that all children can learn.
- Ability to take direction and work cooperatively with other adults.
- Demonstrated skill in following an individualized program.
- Ability to maintain daily records of activities and
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Educational Assistant Diploma, First Aid/CPR Training and WEVAS Training an asset.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 30, 2015
Hours of Work: 3 hours/day Monday to Friday.
Wages: $14.47 per hour (as per Collective Agreement, under review)
Closing Date: Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to:
Human Resources, Prairie Rose School Division
45 Main Street S. Box 1510 Carman, MB. R0G 0J0
Fax: (204) 745-3699 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.