Prairie Rose School Division invites applications for the following position:
General Teacher Contract
0.50 FTE Kindergarten Classroom Teacher commencing September 2nd. This is a full –day, alternate day Kindergarten program. Comp: #28-14-15
- A valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Experience and Abilities
- Must have experience, proficiency and understanding of Early Years pedagogy and curriculum.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Provide instruction using the Animated Literacy program and/or Handwriting Without Tears program at the Kindergarten level.
- Differentiate instruction based on student needs
- Assess students using a variety of techniques and strategies
- Communicate student learning effectively with parents
- Experience with inquiry based learning and backwards planning(UDL model) would be an asset
- Training in Restitution would be an asset
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Deb Russell at 204-745-2623.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing date: May 8th, 2014