Substitute Teacher Contract
Substitute Teacher Candidates – Various Locations
This posting is in support of MTS/MSBA/MASS recruitment efforts for substitute teachers.
Substitute Teacher Candidates are required for all regions of the division.
- Enrolled in Manitoba Education faculties
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Understanding of K-12 pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
- Familiarity with SeeSaw and or Google Classroom/G Suite applications is considered an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Arli Cruikshank, Senior Executive Assistant at (204) 745-2003.
Application must include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information, three references (email and phone contact) who can provide information on your ability, Criminal Record check current within 6 months of application, and a Child Abuse Registry check current within 6 months of application.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request.