Limited Term Teacher Contract
Classroom Teacher – St. Laurent School
0.50 FTE Senior Years Support Teacher commencing ASAP, until June 30, 2022.
Working in collaboration with the classroom teachers, the Senior Years Support Teacher provides remedial/intervention support in all senior years’ core subject areas.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of senior years’ pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement outcome-based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Implement various assessment techniques and strategies.
- Structure and support student specific planning for learning and/or behaviour.
- Facilitate transition planning process.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Highly committed to, and knowledgeable about, Indigenous education.
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Excellent communication skills to support collaborative and independent work.
- Familiarity with Google G Suite applications is considered an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Crystal Millar-Courchene, Principal at 204-646-2209.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com
Open until filled
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division. Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references. We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged. Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request.