St. Paul’s Collegiate
The successful candidate will assist in providing a safe and clean environment for staff, students and to the general public.
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in all aspects of public building custodial work is essential.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to deal respectfully with co-workers, students, staff and the public.
- Be physically capable of performing all of the duties related to this position, including (but not limited to) shoveling snow, lifting 40-80 lbs., bending, climbing ladders, moving furniture, etc.
- Experience performing minor maintenance / repairs (i.e. changing light bulbs, unplug clogged toilets, etc.) is required.
- Experience in monitoring heating / ventilation systems is desired. Willingness to learn systems maintenance is required.
- Must have the ability to use a personal computer for basic business communications (Email, Word, etc.)
- Willingness to assist with training of new custodians, as required is essential.
Start Date: December 12, 2016 or sooner.
Hours of Work: 4 hours/day (6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.)
Wages: $15.99/hour as per Collective Agreement (plus shift premium of $1.25/hour for all hours worked if more than half of your shift is worked after 6:00 p.m.).
For more detailed information, please contact Claude Plante, Facility Maintenance/Capital Project Supervisor at 204-745-2003.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three work related references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.