Limited Term Teacher Contract
Hutterian Colony School System – Skyview Colony
1.0 FTE Term Classroom Teacher effective April 30, 2018 till June 29, 2018 or the return of the incumbent. Skyview Colony is located 40 km west of Carman.
Duties include multi-grade K-8 in all subject areas and supervision of Senior Years students.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of multi-grade pedagogy and curriculum.
- Demonstrated ability in teaching techniques for EAL learners
- Willing to respect and adhere to Hutterian Colony cultural expectations.
- Implement early and middle years’ outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
For more detailed information, please contact Jack Phillips, Supervising Principal at (204) 353-2297.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: March 21, 2018
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request.